Five Reasons You NEED to come to our Friday Night Shopping Party
Our Friday Night Shopping Parties are known for kicking off Old House Vintage Markets with a fun, high-energy evening of shopping for the latest and greatest in handmade, upcycled, vintage and antique treasures and our holiday market is no exception! Still need convincing that you should be at the Friday Night Shopping Party, 5-9 p.m. on Nov. 10? Let us help you with five reasons you don’t want to miss out!
1. You’ll have chances to win ALL NIGHT!
Our amazing vendors really went all out for the Holiday Market and have made it possible for shoppers to win gift certificates for $25 and up every 15 minutes!
2. You’ll get free goodies in a special edition OHVM holiday tote!
More than a dozen vendors are pitching in to make your OHVM Holiday tote merry and bright. There will be lots of free goodies plus vouchers for a hot drink from The Bean Machine and a cupcake from the Cupcake Gypsies. ***To get a special edition tote with the treats, make sure you purchase your tickets now, because they are only available to the first 300 shoppers who purchase their tickets online in advance.***
3. You get the chance to give back this holiday season at no extra cost to you.
With the launch of our OHVMGives initiative, we have a BIG goal of raising $10,000 to benefit Hurricane Harvey recovery in Texas, and our shoppers voted via social media that the money should go to the Texas Humane Society. All you have to do to take part is purchase a Friday Night Shopping Party ticket and we will make sure that HALF of the $16 ticket cost makes it to help those furry friends in need.
4. You get first dibs on fabulous merchandise!
Be the first to stroll through over 80 vendor spaces where you’ll find gifts for any budget and for everyone on your list this holiday season — before it all opens to the public! We think you miiiight just find a treat for yourself too. 😉
5. Your Friday Night Shopping Party ticket gets you in Saturday too — where there will be fresh items. Just because you made the rounds on Fridaynight doesn’t mean you’ve seen all there is to see! Our vendors are awesome at making sure their spaces are refreshed with new merchandise before doors open for all-day shopping from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Nov. 11.
We’re obviously excited about all this awesomeness coming to the Friday Night Shopping Party — are you?!
Written by Jacquelyn Gutc of Magpie Media LLC
November 27, 2017
November 18, 2017
November 7, 2017